Sunday Cravings: Slip Ons

plaid_slip_onsslipon_shoes_outfitleopard_slip_ons_outfit_street_styleslip_on_shoes_street_stylewhite_sole_creepers_outfit_street_styleflatform_outfit_shoes_trendsslipons_outfit_styleslip ons_style_trendsflatforms_street_styleslip_on_street_style_outfitstreet_style_slip_on_shoesslip_on_shoe_trendslip_ons_shoe_trendchecked_slipons


I do realize this is not the hottest of trends and slip ons have been out there for a while, but started growing on me very recently. For some reason, heels seem kinda boring, I can't believe I just said that! But they do, don't they? As much as it hurts to say, it looks like heels are giving way to many new styles that are not only cool, but flat!!! I don't care if we're up to snowstorms and severe temps, I need these shoes in my life right now!

1. Asos | 2. Asos | 3. Whistles | 4. Vans
1. Vince | 2. Vince | 3. Vince
 1. Topshop | 2. Topshop | 3. Topshop 
 1. Topshop | 2. Topshop | 3. Topshop
 1. Ash | 2. Ash | 3. Ash



Follow me on Instagram:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment