Look of the Day: Relaxed Green

IMG_1107IMG_1061 IMG_1069-IMG_1054IMG_1067-IMG_1123

Hey guys! So as you've probably noticed, I've had a little time off blogging, concentrating on the things I wanna do this year, planning, negotiating and stuff like that. Looks like 2014 is gonna be one exciting year! 
My outfits have been extremely casual lately, for some reason I didn't feel like putting too much thought into what I'm wearing, just combining random pieces and topping them off with what I call my fashion police hat :)

I'm wearing:

Jacket - Zara (a very similar one on sale here)
Sweater - Sheinside (cute turtlenecks here, here, here and here)
Cords - Pull&Bear (old)
Bag - Asos
Cap - Chicnova (a gorgeous one here)
Boots - Asos (also in black)


Follow me on Instagram:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment