Electric Blue

Went on a meeting with a client thins morning, thought I'd wear something less casual than I usually do :)

I'm wearing a cropped blue River Island sweater (I have a lot of River Island items cause shipping to Ukraine costs about a hundred bucks no matter the size off a package, so I usually order a lot :D), knitted sleeveless dress, a tiny River Island faux fur clutch bag and my favorite over the knee boots :)

P.S. Just received the shearling ASOS clog boots I was telling about in one of my previous posts, they're super cool, can't wait to wear them when there's less water outside (we had some pretty heavy snowfalls recently and now it all started to melt down, disgusting).


I also wore a tiny star golden ring with cubic zirconium insertions that I got a couple of weeks ago, I like that it's size-adjustable, cause I happen to  have the thinnest fingers ever, it's so hard to find something I really like in my size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment