Denim Trends 2011

As much as I love skinny jeans I have to admit that 2011 is a year of new denim trends and skinny trend is not the main one. In 2010 I discovered jeggings, a mix of jeans and leggings that are super cozy and look just like jeans, however reveal all your problem areas on legs. I think that jegging trend will be relevant in 2011 along with straight leg, flare, cargo and chino pants.

While I feel that straight legs work better with business-style attires, like this gorgeous gray suit by Elin Kling for H&M (click to enlarge), chinos, cargos and flares are what I choose to wear in 2011.

  So, my 2011 resolutions are:

- flare jeans (click on the image to enlarge), because they are super elegant and work well with high heels and silk shirts that I plan to rock this spring (moreover, flare jeans are the only acceptable high waisted pants for me), plus they can be styled with fringe and all those gypsy/Indian accessories I'm deeply in love with this season.



- chino pants (click on the image to enlarge) because they are edgy and because I love the cropped pant trend (I especially like those khaki hues). Chino pants make your legs look slender and almost perfect, plus they can be styled perfectly with oversized tees, cropped tops and checked shirts, brown skinny belts as well as high heel boots. Actually this is my favorite 2011 pant trend and I already ordered a pair of chino style pants on sale from asos.com, can't wait to see how they turn out.


- cargo jeans (click on the image to enlarge) because they are pretty utilitarian and super cozy for a person like me, who never sits at home and is always running around like crazy :)

What about you? Which of the denim trends are you gonna rock this year?

(All images were taken from www.hudsonjeans.com)


0 comments:

Post a Comment