Look of the Day: Trenchcoating



I first realized that I too can pull off hats when I bought this one, turns out all it takes is to figure out the style that fits you. Experimentally I found out I only look good in really large wide-brimmed fedoras, so no boaters or bowlers for me. I did order a fisherman style cap, because I've tried the one from the H&M's Paris Collection, though I couldn't decide whether I needed it back then:)

Anyways, I'm writing this because I know there are a lot of girls out there, who like hats on others but don't think they can pull'em off. All you need is to find your shape!

I'm wearing:

Hat - Catarzi (similar ones here and here, a whole lot of other hat options in this post)
Trench coat - Oasap
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Sweater - Sheinside
Bag - Asos
Boots - Zara (similar ones here and here)  
Watch - Michael Kors



 bloglovin | twitter | facebook | instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment