New In: Things That Made My Week

1. Michael Kors Sport Watch - a dream come true! 
One of the hottest items on my summer wishlist, 
so happy to receive it as a birthday present from my bf.
2. ASOS DAKOTA sneakers - couldn't resist getting these on sale, 
especially given the price! Love the fact that they look really small.
3. A perfect black leather shoulder bag from VJ-Style
Surprisingly enough, before I got it, I didn't have any summer-appropriate bags in black.
4. ASOS Hand Slot Through Clutch - loved its minimalistic design 
and the 3.1 Phillip Lim vibe that I get from it.
5.  Another pair of very affordable ASOS shoes I couldn't pass up on. 
They turned out so comfortable that I instantly ordered their black version 
(for $21!!!), that's just something I often do, when I like shoes :) 

The winner of $300 Asos Giveaway is Emma Lehman, congratulations! I sent you an email with instructions, please check your inbox! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment