Look of the Day: Pops of Yellow


Somehow yellow and lime green (aside from neon greens and yellows) became my favorite colors this spring, I keep buying enormous number of accessories in these colors and still want more. This looks like a slight obsession, but I just can't help adding them to my outfits, as they instantly add that funky-springy vibe that I'm desperately in need of.

This is what I wore last weekend during a train ride to Lviv - one of the most gorgeous and ancient Ukrainian cities, the photos of which I can't wait to show you. Hope you're having a great day!

I'm wearing:
Jacket - Sheinside
White top and sunnies - H&M
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Sneakers - Converse
Watch - gifted
Backpack - Asos (a similar one in neon yellow here)
 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment